If you need a conference or large meeting then these days it is impossible to organize a physical meetup and that is why you need solid, reliable online conferencing software. you don’t want to risk people’s health or ruin your reputation but the world can’t stop. Luckily there are plenty of options and deals, offers, promotions that are changing all the time as the platforms look to grab their market share. For all scaled businesses from the very small one-man band to the global enterprises, communication is the tool with which we trade.
👌 Perfect for both small business and enterprises
Zoom is a great easy to use communications platform that can do 1:1 video calls, group calls, or huge conferences and webinars. It also has file sharing and shared screen functions for collaboration work. there are also break out rooms so you can divide your meeting participants into groups. Zoom offers a full-featured Basic Plan for free with unlimited meetings but with 40-minute time limits on meeting with 3 or more participants. There are 3 paid versions with increasing usage and features.
- Free Option
- HD Video
- Unlimited number of meetings
- Online support
- Simultaneous Screen Share
- File sharing
- Break out rooms -to divide up meetings
Business: $19.99/mo/host (Minimum of 10 hosts)
Enterprise: $19.99/mo/host (Minimum of 50 hosts)
Zoom also offers some great features to make your call more fun. You can try virtual backgrounds, or even turn yourself into animated cartoon in video calls.
👌 Perfect for: Enterprise / small business
Another communication platform is TeamViewer, it has video and call communication functions and file sharing, etc but it is also great for collaboration offering remote control, desktop sharing.
- Access and control of remote computers
- Custom branding
- File sharing
- Remote printing
- collaboration and presentation features
- Free for personal, non-commercial use.
- Business License -$29.90 per month – one user, one session at a time
- Multi-user – $57.90 – multi-user, one session at a time
- For teams- $124.90 – multiple seats, up to 3 sessions at a time
👌 Perfect for: Enterprise / small business
G Suite is the full suite of cloud computing, productivity and collaboration tools, software, and products developed by Google Cloud. Including google drive, forms, sheets, slides, Gmail, etc. As Google is so well known, it is easy to incorporate this suite into your business. The hangouts option allows you to connect with your team from anywhere, with easy-to-join video calls, you can connect face-to-face with team members around the world.
- Free 14 day trial
- Free personal use
- Basic business packages start at $6 per month up to Enterprise at $25 per user per month
👌 Perfect for: Medium / Small business
UberConference is an amazing cloud-based software for web conferencing and online meetings with a series of features and an intuitive and user-friendly interface. Including Voice Intelligence which automatically captures meeting notes, logs action items, and tracks sentiment for every meeting.
- Web Conferencing
- HD video meetings
- Collaboration tools including screen sharing
- Voice Intelligence to transcribe meetings
- Integrated apps
- Free for up to 10 participants
- $15 per organizer per month for Business plan (up to 100)
👌 Perfect for: Enterprise / small business/ educators
Adobe Connect is general-purpose software used to web conference and webinars but also to create information and general presentations, online training materials, learning modules, and user desktop sharing. All meeting rooms are organized into ‘pods’; with each pod performing a specific role.
- Whiteboarding and discussion tools
- Multiple private breakout sessions
- High-quality video and multimedia support
- Create and save multiple meeting layouts
- Persistent, personalized workspaces
- Free Trial- 90 days access
- Connect Meetings $46 per month (up to 25 in a meeting)
- Connect Webinars $120 per month (up top 1000 participants)
- Connect Learning $340 per month (virtual classroom for 200)
👌 Perfect for: Enterprise /medium business
Microsoft Teams (replaces Skype for Business) is Microsoft’s software for remote work and communication. It supports video meetings with up to 1,000+ people at the same time, chat, rooms, schedule, Office apps integration, and so on.
- Schedule meetings
- Share meeting recordings and notes
- Screen sharing
- Meeting recording
- Microsoft 365 Business Basic – $5.00 user/month. Includes Exchange, OneDrive, SharePoint, Teams.
- Microsoft 365 Business Standard – $12.50 user/month. Includes 365 Business Basic, plus Microsoft Office apps (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access).
👌 Perfect for: Enterprise /medium/ small business
WebEx is a virtual conferencing software that allows its users to collaborate and not only communicate in an online environment as opposed to face‐to‐face. Meeting Center conveniently works inside your web browser so there is no program to download, install, or configure. There are separate versions for business and education and healthcare.
- Web and Video Conferencing.
- Application/File Sharing.
- Call Sharing.
- Multimedia Content Sharing.
- Free -personal use, up to 100 participants per meeting.
- Three paid options from $12.85 – $25.65 per host per month with increases scale and features at each level
👌 Perfect for: Enterprise /large/medium/ small business
A web-hosted service that combines online meetings, desktop screen sharing, and video conferencing software packages allowing communication and collaboration. Featuring the whole host of video conferencing tools and collaboration integrations it is used by Marketo, Make a Wish, and Solidworks
- Screen Sharing
- Video/Voice calling
- Mobile integrations
- Plugin integrations for office 365 and others
- Meeting transcriptions
- Hand over controls
- Interactive whiteboard
- Free 14 day trial
- Paid options from $10.75 (150 participants) to $14.33 (250 participants)per month
- Enterprise option up to 3000 participants-contact sales team
More cool tools that you can try:
Pexip provides a flexible, scalable meeting platform that fits your global team. wherever and however large. The platform is a professional multi-point video conferencing system to connect to meetings in Microsoft Teams, Google Hangouts Meet, and Skype for Business. It also includes presentation tools, chat, messaging, screen sharing, etc. Used in government, healthcare, finance, and education and by Spotify, The Washington Post, and Intel plus others.
- Free 15 day trial on request
- Other pricing on request
Blackboard is the largest education technology and services company in the world, serving nearly 100 million users in countries in every region around the world. It has web meeting features “Blackboard Collaborate” as well as specific educational tools, “Blackboard Learn”
- 30-day free trial
- Blackboard doesn’t publicly release pricing information, contact directly for a quote.
BigMarker is browser-based online platform for learning and sharing through web conferences and webinars. It is the no.1-rated platform to create, distribute, and build traction with live, on-demand, and automated webinar content.
- Numerous plans
- Starter $79 per month
- Elite $159 per month
- Summit $299 per month
- white label -contact for information
Rocket.Chat is a leading open-source team web chat software solution. Free for communities, unlimited and completely customizable with on-premises and cloud hosting. It is a great solution for communities and companies wanting to privately host their own chat service.
- Free for Community
- Pro $3 per user per month
- Enterprise – tiered, volume-related pricing
A simple platform for webinars, Q&As, live courses, online conferences, and summits they offer a platform focusing on engagement with attendees via live chat, polls, time-stamped Q&As, and face-to-face. Crowdcast provides advanced data and analytics around your event and audience, and more.
- 2-week Free trial -10 live attendees, 30-minute sessions
- Various options from starter $20 per month to $139 per month. Dependent on the attendees and hours needed.
ClickMeeting is a web-based audio and video webinar and conference solution designed for organizations of all sizes. Among the features it offers are webinar monetization, interface customization, on-demand webinars, waiting room, and presentation and whiteboard.
- 7-day free trial
- Live $22 per month – 25 audio feeds & 4 video feeds
- Automated $35 -as above with greater storage
- Enterprise – Contact for details
InterMedia has an all-in-one cloud communication and collaboration platform – involving web and video conferencing, file sharing & backup, business email, security, archiving, and more.
- Unite -$28.99 per user per month
- Unite Pro – $38.99 per user per month
BusinessHangouts platform brings Webinars, Webcasts, and Conferences to Google Apps for Enterprises, Schools, Marketers, and Government being integrated into G Suite. Many features including screen shared ability to charge for admission, and customization.
Clients include Motorola, Dell, and Alitalia.
- free 14 day trial for all version except Custom package over 250
- Lite- 25 attendees – $25 per month per host
- Pro- 100 attendee -$65 per month per host
- Business -200 attendees -$119 per month per host
Livestorm is a browser-based online web conferencing software used to share real-time live streams. It can be used to power remote live meetings, product demos, sales webinars, online lessons, onboarding sessions. It’s used bu Bosch, Intercom, and Pipedrive among others. It has a limited free version, forever.
- Free version -limited one meeting room, 4 participants
- Meet premium starting at $31 per host per month -try for free option
- Webinar premium – starting at $99 per host per month- try for free option
For something a little different SpikeNow is a secure email application for Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, and the web, which enables users to view an email in a chat-like, conversational format, with additional features such as priority inbox, advanced searches, and calendar built-in.
- Free personal accounts -groups chats up to 10, video and voice meetings
- Pro Accoutns $5.99 per account per month
StartMeeting provides high-quality audio conferencing and online meetings with screen sharing and video conferencing to businesses around the world, with over 8 million users. They have a competitive pricing strategy.
- Free 30-day trial
- Startmeeting $9.95 per month 1-10 users
- Pro version for up to 1000 -contact sales
Stands for Visiple Video Conferencing – Video conferencing, file sharing, and encryption tools for the remote worker, and distributed team members. With Integrations for Office 365, Skype for Business, Browser-based access, Google Hangouts Meet, and Audio dial in from anywhere.
- Free personal use; 1 meeting, one user
- Pro version- $9.99 per month
- Business from $59.99 per month
Callbridge claims to be the most advanced meeting system on the market, combining AI technology with HD video and audio. It has a Smartsearch function that tries to predict what information you will be looking for, AI transcription, and bespoke meeting environments with your own visible branding.
- 30 day free trial – up to 10 hosts, 25 online, 1000 phone participants
- Standard $14.99 per month per host -features as above, up to 10 hosts
- Enterprise $24.99 per month per host, 100 online, 1000 phone, up to 10 hosts
- Deluxe $29.99 per month per host, minimum 10 hosts
22. Easy meeting
Easymeeting connects all of your video conferencing systems, computers, tablets, and phones into one meeting room in the cloud. An online video conferencing tool that caters to all types of users and designed simplify and streamline video conferences and virtual meetings between company and clients, sales teams, and project teams. including automated forwarding of calls to your video conferencing.
- Free Trial
- Starting at $19 per user per month
- Easymeeting Team license $199
Vectera is another platform that allows you to create a shared communication hub for each of your clients. Includes whiteboards, co-browsing and document annotation scheduling appointments and video meetings.
- Free until June 1st
- Various customized plans from $8.99 per host per month
Cloud-based web conferencing technology that attempts to be different by offering a unique approach to screen sharing. Whereas most screen sharing tools simply record a video of the presenter’s local desktop screen DemoDesk set up a 100% web-based virtual display instead, accessed by just clicking a link.
- Free 7 day trial for Basic and Pro versions
- Basic – $19 per user per month
- Pro -$39 per user per month
- Business -$59 per user per month
One-click video conferencing that links directly to your conference call with no downloads or logins. All the usual features such as screen sharing, group rooms, messaging, etc. Used by Wellnow, Spanish 55 and the University of Alaska plus others
- Free 45 day trial
- Permanent discount for non-profit groups
- Starts at $29 per month for 1 user/1link
- Customized subscription packages for more users and links
Browser-based video conferencing, no downloads, no installs that emphasizes security and high-quality video. The normal features for sharing too.
- Free for 2 participants
- Pro – $12 per month -up to 100 participants
- Premium – $25 per month up to 25o participants plus extra features
Share a custom created link and start communicating with GoTalk through any device. Browser-based, multimedia features, and group or private chat facilities
- Free -4 participants 30-minute limit
- Premium -$7.99 per month 25 participants
- Business -$14.99 per month 50 participants
- Enterprise -contact for quote 100+ participants
Veetings are virtual meeting rooms. Veeting.com features voice and video conferencing plus collaboration tools and white label rooms.
- Free Trial
- Pay per meeting -credit system
- Pay per room -credit system
- enterprise -contact for details
Veedeeo attempt to solve connectivity issues by making it easy to connect your existing system to the cloud and be accessed from any browser from a simple link. No setup, software, or download required. Plus a 120 language instant automatic translation option in the Enterprise version.
- 6 month free
- Team – $12.99 per user per month -up to 30 participants
- Pro -$15.99 per user per month up to 40 participants
- Enterprise -$17.99 per user per month up to 60
The usual video streaming for up to 9 people, meeting rooms, sharing tools but with only 1.6Mbits required, plus an Eco mode for poor connections. Simple one-click to join system.
- 14-day free trial
- For you -from $9 -1 host
- For teams – from $99 -15 hosts
- For enterprises -from $299 -50 hosts
Browser-based video call system. Roundee.io is an all-in-one solution for convenient video meetings and collaboration offering a range of tools and features such as easy invitation, and built-in recording. The software allows instant meetings without interruption
- Free plan -up to 14 participants
- Pro plan -contact for details
A completely free option from XROOM.APP for video conferencing and webinar service in one click. Featuring secure video calls, screen sharing, text and file exchange, plugins, recordings, rooms API, white label possibility (custom domains, custom color schemes), localizations. Plugins system allows you to add whatever functionality you need. Nowadays it has around 10,000 monthly users, but is growing.
Wire offers a comprehensive collaboration suite featuring messenger, voice, video, conference calls, file-sharing, and external collaboration – all protected by incredibly secure end-to-end-encryption. It is used by Intel and Softbank Robotics and others
- Free 30-day trial
- Wire Pro- $4 per user per month
- Wire Enterprise – $8 per user per month
BlueJeans Network provides a cloud-based video conferencing service that connects participants across a wide range of devices and different conferencing platforms. Secure and scalable, one-click browser-based option.
- Try for free option
- Standard – $9.99 per host per month up to 50 participants
- Pro – $13.99 per host per month up to 75 participants
- Enterprise – contact for a quote
Video meetings with personalized URL links, one-click sharing and customized backgrounds suitable for webinars and conferences as well as smaller meetings.
- Free trial
- Lite 9GBP – 5 participants
- Pro 13 GBP =250 participants
- Business 20 GBP -250 participants greater storage
- Non-profit businesses offers
Famously easy to use option Whereby with all the familiar functions and features of video meetings, with no download or log in required for guests. Reactions, chat, mobile support, and custom branding.
- Free -personal 1:1 use
- Pro -$ 9.99 per month 1 user 3 rooms
- Business – $59.99 per month multiple users 10 rooms
Indian company Zoho has a complete suite of software to run your entire business, including meetings, project management, and remote work toolkit. Covers, sales, marketing, finance, and communication. Used by such companies as Netflix, Bose, amazon.in.
- Flexible Free trial
- Standard – 18 Euro per month
- Professional – 30 Euro per month
- Enterprise – 45 Euro per month
- Ultimate – yearly subscription only
Blizz is TeamViewer’s new solution for meetings, presentations, and teamwork. It is a slim and simple solution for anyone sharing information with other people easily and safely, through video, voice or chat.
- Free up to 5 participants
- Core – 6 Euro up to 10 participants
- Crew -14 Euro up to 25 participants
- Company- 19 Euro up to 300 participants
RingCentral is a cloud-based phone system that delivers a secure, hosted phone and fax functionality over the internet for your company. The Office system features include call auto-attendant, company directory, call forwarding and handling, multiple extensions, a mobile app for iPhone and Android, Business SMS, video conferencing and screen-sharing, and fax. Or there is an online meeting package.
- Free -40 min group meeting up to 100 participants
- Essentials – $14.99 per user per month up to 100 no limits
- Advanced – $19.99 per user per month up to 100 no limits plus extras
As you can no doubt see, there is a mind-boggling range of similar products and platforms for video conferencing. this is a basic guide featuring the up to date prices and options. Whether you are looking to start remote conferencing or looking to change now is the time. The offers and promotions, the sales teams are working overtime to try and grab the market. It is a buyers market to take advantage of the trials and shop around and look into the detail of the offers and options available.
You may also be interested in these related articles: