Hello GraphicMama’s friends! We are very excited to present you with our very first article of the series – behind-the-scenes stories!
In this new category we will share:
- exciting custom projects we’ve worked on;
- interesting events we’ve participated in
- and other cool projects we’ve been working on
Our first article is about a client of ours – Trackable Lead Generation – gurus in providing customer support and customer experience. The best way to grab your audience’s attention!
Show your expertise in customer support in an entertaining way
Great customer support and experience are crucial, no matter which business you are in. Here is how Trackable Lead Generation (experts in the field) made their clients aware of an important issue and made them laugh: they used a cartoon character to create a super funny animated video:
But how did Trackable Lead Generation get the idea of the grumpy lady, epitome of how-NOT-to provide customer support?
How the idea of grumpy Agnes was born…
“When we first started the business we did not have a call center to directly communicate with patients for the medical practices we were working for. Our achievement came in getting patients to call those Medical Practices to set appointments. One of our first clients received 44 new patient inquiry calls in just a couple of days from our campaign. However, whilst many patients called, not many actually booked an appointment. Confused, we listened to the call recordings of patients calling their office. And that is when we were introduced to the person we refer to as Agnes “Who Hates Her Life”. The woman that was answering the phone for their office was incredibly rude and negative and we quickly understood why there were no appointments from all of the calls. That is when we decided we needed to expand our services and to have a call center so that we could answer the phone and give patients a good experience.”
And this is when the client turned to GraphicMama with the cool idea of bringing Agnes to life and making her the spokesperson for their services.
Here is what GraphicMama did for the Trackable Lead Generation
As with all of our custom projects, we presented the client with:
- several concept sketches first, according to their requirements
- after approval of one of them we presented the character in color
- and finally we made her into a”puppet” – character ready for animation
Don’t you think Agnes should be the proud owner of Grumpy Cat? We thought so too!
… And the final result?
Here is what Trackable Lead Generation shared with us: “We use her as a humorous way to explain the experience many patients have when calling medical offices when the leadership does not pay attention to how their staff is answering the phone.”
We’d like to share with you a little bit more insight and interesting studies on why customer support is SO important and why our client wanted to stress it.
Here is what the science says…
- Customers care more about service quality and attitude than about service speed – “15 minutes in paradise are better than 5 minutes in hell”;
- Customers absolutely adore personalization; they will gladly pay more for it;
- Customers will remember your business if you can remember their names;
- Customer frustration leads to the following: 13% tell 15 or more people if they’re unhappy. Conversely, 72% of consumers will share a positive experience with 6 or more people;
- 66% of consumers who switched brands did so because of poor service;
And one more interesting article with figures to wrap it up!
At the end of this article, we want to ask you – did you enjoy it?
Leave us a comment! And we hope you enjoy customer support done right!
Stay tuned for upcoming success stories of clients and other interesting things happening under GraphicMama’s roof!